Let’s face it; aging isn’t fun. Issac Newton discovering gravity may have been a scientific wonder, but no one accounted for the fact that it’s also what makes our wrinkle free, tight skin start to sag and age after years of downward pull. Crows feet, frown lines, smile lines, oh my! Women, and men alike, have spent hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars throughout their lifetime hoping to keep these little nooks and crannies from appearing on their face. Too bad most of those expensive products don’t work AND are filled with terrible chemicals. Natural remedies are known to work just as well. Take a look at 15 natural anti-wrinkle creams to keep your face fresh, firm, and young!
RICE MILK CLEANSER – How to remove eye bags in 2 mins
Cultures all around the world have consistently used rice in their skincare. This rice milk cleanser is easy to make and can help not only keep wrinkles at bay, but it also keeps your skin hydrated, fresh, and provides some amazing vitamins to your skin. Rice is high in vitamin E and vitamin A which adds elasticity to your skin. Plus, if you struggle with texture issues on your face, the rice can naturally exfoliate and slush away dead skin for softer and smother skin! (Source)
- ¼ cup brown rice flour (or rice bran flour)
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened organic rice milk
- Mix ingredients together to form a paste and gently massage into your skin.
AVOCADO HONEY MOISTURIZER – Easy Method “Removes” Your Eyebags & Wrinkles In Minutes
Avocado – the super food! Not only is avocado one of the best and most nutritious foods to give your body, it’s also perfect for your skin as well. This moisturizer is known to keep your skin extra hydrated, fill in lines and wrinkles, and plump up your face to appear younger. Mixed with honey, another natural and widely used skincare ingredient, avocado makes for a perfect, natural moisturizer. This recipe is an easy, at-home way to make your skin look younger, feel softer, and appear glowing! (Source)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cream
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Apply to your skin and leave on as a mask for an hour. Rinse with warm water.
BEST HOMEMADE WRINKLE CREAM – Trick “Removes” Your Eye Bags & Wrinkles!
A wrinkle cream that already says “best” in the name better be damn good. This wrinkle cream is perfect for adding to your nightly routine or during a lazy day lounging around your house. All the ingredients are known to be some of the best skincare foods on the market – so why not just mix them all together, right? From keeping your skin soft and supple to pulling out antioxidants and dirt, this cream seems to do just about everything. (Source)
- ¼ cup pure and sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- a few drops of essential oil (your choice)
- Heat a few inches of water in a pot on a stove. Add all ingredients into a small glass jar. Add jar to pot and let ingredients melt. Mix. Remove from heat and let sit at room temperature until hardened.
ANTI-AGING DAILY CLEANSER
If you’re a heavy makeup wearer, this cleanser may be too soft to remove full coverage products, BUT once you’ve rinsed off your perfect contour and cat-eye, this all-natural facial cleanser will get you ready for a brand new day tomorrow. This anti-aging cleanser is known to keep your face plump, firm, and wrinkle free. Plus, with ingredients you can find right in your pantry, you don’t have to worry about adding chemicals and other unpronounceable ingredients to your delicate skin. Use this as your morning face wash and then complete your routine with any of the moisturizers on this list. Your skin will thank you! (Source)
- 3 almonds
- 2 tablespoons uncooked rice grains
- 1 teaspoon dry milk powder (full fat)
- Grind almonds and rice grains until very fine. Add dry milk powder. Keep in a sealed container while storing. To use: mix with water to create a paste and then massage into your face and neck before rinsing.
HOMEMADE NIGHT CREAM
Everyone knows that the best time to treat your skin is right before bed. Not only does this mean you don’t have to worry about having greasy skin during the day, but your skin will get at least 8 full hours (HA!) of uninterrupted wrinkle relief! Score! This homemade night cream gets deep in your skin to stop wrinkles from where they start, underneath. It keeps you skin moisturized and soft, making any lines you have appear less noticeable and smooth. I think we can all get behind that. (Source)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- ½ tablespoon dark organic honey
- 2 drops sesame oil
- 2 drops apricot oil
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth. Store in a glass or air tight container.
LEMON AGAVE AGE SPOT FIGHTER
As if wrinkles weren’t enough of a problem, dark spots and age spots can be a dead giveaway that you’re no longer in the spring of your life. If you want something that will double as a wrinkle fighter and a dark spot corrector, this is the perfect solution. This lemon agave age spot fighter is great for exfoliating your skin, lightening your dark spots, and sloughing away dead skin cells to make your face appear brighter and more youthful in a snap. BTW, this is also awesome for your hands! (Source)
- ½ cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix together the ingredients and blend well. Apply to face, neck, or hands and massage in circular motions.
DIY ANTI-WRINKLE EYE STICK
If you’re the type of person who isn’t afraid to smile once in awhile, you’ll probably notice crows feet and lines around the eyes a lot sooner than others – they have the nerve to call these smile lines. But, don’t worry. You won’t have to take on the perma-frown that Hollywood women have adopted to avoid this fate. Try this DIY anti-wrinkle eye stick which can make your eyes look a little more youthful without sacrificing all those smile worthy moments! Not only that, but it’s also full of all kinds of really great-for-your-skin ingredients. (Source)
- 1 tablespoon Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- 2 teaspoons unrefined organic coconut oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons beeswax
- ½ teaspoon shea butter
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 4 drops carrot seed essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- In a glass bowl in a pot of hot water, add meadowfoam seed oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter. Turn to medium heat but do not let the water boil. Once all the ingredients are melted, add essential oils and vitamin E oil. Pour into an empty lip balm tube for easier application!
CUCUMBER ALOE COLD CREAM
The number one reason skin ages faster than average is because it’s dehydrated. For many people who start noticing their skin sagging or wrinkling, they soon realize their skin can dry and scaly. This cold cream has aloe and cucumber (both natural moisturizers) to keep skin looking and feeling fresh with the added benefit of combatting aging period. The Greek yogurt has lactic acid to help remove any dead skin cells that may come off during the washing process. (Source)
- ½ cup plain organic Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup cucumber, chopped and seeded
- ¼ cup aloe flesh, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Line a mesh strainer with cheesecloth and place over a bowl. Add all the ingredients to a food processer and blend. Pour through the strainer. Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a clean bowl and discard the leftover liquid. Apply a thick layer to face and leave on for 30 minutes.
DIY VITAMIN C SERUM
Vitamin C is known to naturally keep skin on the face and the neck firmer, tighter, and free from wrinkles. If you are starting to see the effects of gravity on your skin and noticed some sagging, this serum is going to be a life and skin saver. This serum is applied after cleansing and before your moisturizer to really let it sink into your skin quickly. If you’re following a morning and night routine, this serum can be used any time of the day to add extra elasticity to your face! (Source)
- ½ teaspoon natural real food Vitamin C powder
- 1 tablespoon distilled water or 1 teaspoon distilled water and 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerine
- A dark colored container to store it
- Dissolve the vitamin C powder in the water. Store for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- If using glycerine, dissolve the Vitamin C in the smaller amount of water and then stir in the glycerine and store.
BLUEBERRY GRANOLA EXFOLIATING MASK
As we start to age, our skin can begin looking dull and lifeless. Once wrinkles start to form, this gets even worse. The best way to fight the signs of aging is with anti-inflammatory and brightening treatments. Luckily, this blueberry granola exfoliating mask isn’t just great for your skin, but it smells and tastes good too! You’ll have skin good enough to eat, but to be honest, I don’t recommend it! (Source)
- ¼ cup fresh organic blueberries
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons whole oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon whole organic milk
- Add all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Add extra milk if you need too. Apply to wet skin and let dry for 20 minutes. Gently massage the mixture in slow motions until it falls away. Rinse with water and follow with a toner. Use weekly.
BLACKBERRY WALNUT SCRUB
Sometimes it’s best to start your anti-aging routine early instead of waiting until wrinkles start to form. When you want to make your skin more youthful and keep wrinkles at bay for longer, this face scrub can help prevent and improve signs of aging. So, if you’re trying to stop them before they start, this wrinkle scrub is the way to go. With natural and organic blackberries and sweet walnuts, this scrub is jam packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and exfoliates. (Source)
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup fresh organic blackberries (or black raspberries)
- Combine walnuts and berries in a blender and puree until they form a smooth paste. Add water if needed. Apply to skin in circular motions and then rinse with warm water.
ANTI-AGING EGG WHITE RECIPE
Eggs aren’t only tasty they are full of properties that are good for your skin too. Omega 3s, fatty acids, proteins, and zinc all make your skin look night and day when it comes to aging and your skin. Eggs are even known for keeping your skin tight and firm even through those “rougher” years. This recipe uses all natural ingredients you can find right in your fridge and whip up quickly when you start seeing some crows feet forming. (Source)
- 1 teaspoon egg white
- ½ teaspoon fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to form a paste. Apply a coat to your face and let it dry. Apply a second coat and let dry. Repeat again. Rinse with warm water and then rinse again with cool water.
VITAMIN BOMB FACE MASK
Who knew fruit could be so good for your skin. My idea of a fruit cocktail involves tequila and some lime slices, but this fruit cocktail for your face fills it with vitamins to not only make it appear more firm but kick wrinkles to the curb. This mask is quick, easy to make and stays on your skin for just 20 minutes. That gives you plenty of time to get some things done or follow the rest of your nightly routine before rinsing it away to reveal fresher and younger looking skin. (Source)
- ½ of a banana
- 1 apricot
- 1 tablespoon lukewarm water
- Make the mask by removing the seeds from the apricot and cut it into small pieces. Peel and cut the banana in small pieces too. Mix together with water in blender until creamy and fluffy. Apply to your face and let sit for 20 minutes before rinsing.
ALL NATURAL SKIN AND BODY OIL
Not only can your face wrinkle, but your body can as well. Body oils and facial oils are an integral part in any anti-aging routine and can make your skin appear a lot more youthful. This all-natural skin oil can be used on hands, knees, elbows, and anywhere you notice sagging or aging skin. Rub onto your neck and face to soupe up your moisture routine. These natural oils get deep down in your skin to keep it from wrinkling from the inside out! (Source)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ¼ sweet almond oil
- ¼ cup melted virgin coconut oil
- Mix all oils in a bottle and shake well. Apply everyday for best results.
ANTI-AGING BASIL TONER
Believe it or not, adult acne plagues a lot more people than you think it does. Even as you start to wrinkle or your skin starts to hang differently, it can still have the occasional breakout or cystic acne. This toner doesn’t just make your aging slow, but it can also keep acne at arms reach. Apply this after one of the other anti-aging treatments on this list as a toner before moisturizing. (Source)
- 3 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- Crush the dried basil leaves and put them in the boiling water. Mix well and let cool down. Strain the leaves and then pour into a spray bottle. Spritz toner over skin before cleansing and use a pad to spread over your face.